Re: [K12OSN] GLX on clients

I'm just a lurker here, but I'm sure that if the clients are not gl equipped, MESA does the job for you, on many basic installs, right out of the box. I asked this exact question to a fellow running OLD ati cards in many of his systems, and he said that he was doing nothing special, but gl support (through mesa) was obviously working because his clients ran TuxType and TuxRacer no prob...

Jim