Re: [K12OSN] RedHat and XP Roaming profiles

Hi Paul,

by default a WinNT caches profiles locally, so if the PDC is missing
the PC will use the saved profile. I have only experience with old NT4
Workstation, and there I had to change the registry _not_ to make a
local copy (preventing of using it without network). I hope I´m right,
it´s been a long time I´ve made it and it wasn´t W2k (only NT4SP6a).

Ciao Michael

--
Michael van Gemmern
Carl-Legien-Oberschule, Leinestraße 37-45