Re: [K12OSN] video cards...

Steven Lewis wrote:

Ok,

thank you for the offer to help trouble shoot the
video card issues.

one question on the sending the XFree86.0.log to be
examined.

what is the command to redirect the log to email?

simply begin an email message and select 'attach'. 8-)

Yes, with unix you can redirect anything to anything, but in this case it is incovenient, and you may spend many hours perfecting the exercise for no real gain. Perhaps you are one of the few who would like to be able to type dark incantantions at the command line and achieve swift and near invisible results, viz "The Matrix", in which case I would say "continue your journey, my son." ;-)

cheers, Steve