Re: [K12OSN] suggestions/requests for K12LTSP 3.0

Hello Eric,

Would it be possible to remove the RHN critical notification applet from
normal users panel as the default?

Maybe replace default Redhat Mozilla splash screen with a K12LTSP splash
screen.
Add local copies of:
http://k12ltsp.org/install.html
http://k12ltsp.org/server.html
http://k12ltsp.org/clients.html
http://k12ltsp.org/faq.html
and add these as links on default Mozilla Personal Tool Bar?

I'm guessing the final release will be a Christmas Present?

Enjoy your two weeks off!

Many thanks,
John