[K12OSN] [Ltsp-discuss] Wyse Winterm 5440XL?

Hi All,

Is anyone out there using the Wyse Winterm 5440XL with [K12]LTSP? I notice it's listed as compatible on the faq:

http://www.k12ltsp.org/faq.html#thin

However, a colleague of mine just talked to someone at Wyse who said that this model will _not_ work with Etherboot. So I guess the full question is: is anybody using this model and if so, how did they set them up to boot?

Cheers,
John