[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] New LTSP + openMosix How-To

If your single server is running out of capacity, one way to expand is
to add additional servers and build an openMosix cluster. For
example, if you work in an organisation that is throwing away PIII 600MHz
PCs with 256Mb RAM because they are 'too slow' for Windows XP, then you
can grab them from the rubbish bin and build them into a cluster.

The advantages of openMosix are said to be you can add and remove
servers from the cluster without interrupting service to users; the
cluster load balances automatically; ... there may be more. I have no
personal experience of the technology; maybe others can help?

John