Re: [K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] New LTSP + openMosix How-To

Hello friends.  I am thinking of including openmosix on our network with LTSP.

My possible clients are a group of 166Mhz machines.  What sort of setup would cause openMosix to
give a boost over the standard K12LTSP setup.  If a machine is runnning a process, for another,
will that process be nullified if that machine is shutdown?

Basically my question is --> Is is a good idea to use openmosix in diskless environment.  If not,
what is it meant for?

Many thanks.

Utsav