[K12OSN] Reset User

I'm wondering if something could be setup so that all users would be
reset to the defaults every time they logged in.  It seems like a simple
script.  I'm thinking like what Deep Freeze does for win boxen.

Also another possibility, a menu option that when selected would reset
all defaults and reset the local X server, kind of like a panic button.
(First thing to teach a user.  If it doesn't look right click here. :-)

Any ideas on how best to implement this?  It's for a lab environment
concept I'm working on in my head.

_JR