Re: [K12OSN] Reset User

k12osn redhat com writes:
We also use a tool called TeacherTool, written for us by Robert Melton,
that gives me a GUI display of everyone who is logged in and what they
are running.  I can "push" applications onto users desktops running as
them (this is great for teaching) as well as kill processes that ought
not be running.

Are you able to share this tool with us?  Sounds really useful!  I'd be
really interested to check it out....I'm assuming you use it on LTSP?  Is
it Open Source?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School