[K12OSN] Links to K12Linux/LTSP articles?

Next week, the chairman of the MESD board and I will be giving a presentation
at the ASAE conference (Association of Educational Service Agencies,
http://www.aaesa.org).

I was going to append a slide with links to various articles that have
been written about K12Linux/K12LTSP and the schools that have deployed it.

Here's the list I have so far:

	http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/links.html

If you have a favorite that is not on this list, please send me the URL!

-Eric