Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice Printing

Jason,
	the problem may be not enough memory in the printer. If the size
of the page rendered in ps is too large for the printer to process, it
will give up. You might want to try to pump the oo output through
ghostscript to convert it to pcl. this wil take care of the inadequate
memory (unlewss it is really very small). julius