Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice Printing

I had this happen before in mandrake.  I had used there tool to import windoze fonts, and OOo
could no longer print docs.

When I did a reinstall, the problem didn't come back until I imported windoze fonts again.

Then I ran spadmin, and figured that there is a way to add these fonts to the OO font path.  There
is a font button in the spadmin.  Try adding fonts from there.
This reduced the frequency of occurence of the problem, but it still happened occasionally.

The moral:
Don't add any fonts to X that your distro does not come with.