Re: [K12OSN] Reset User

I'm having trouble getting this to TeachTool.py run....I'm getting a
syntax error on line 197 (I type     python TeacherTool.py    )

names += "\n"+x

The little arrow points at the = sign indicating the problem is near
there.  If I remove the equals sign....then it works....same is true if I
leave the equals sign and remove the plus sign.

Once I get to the GUI.....all I get are a bunch of   X11 xxxxxxxxxxxx
(Where "x" is nothing but a bunch of numbers)  they show no processes and
trying to run VNC yields a "user X11 does not exist" message.

So....what am I missing?

David

k12osn redhat com writes:
>TeacherTool.py is now up on the YHS-LUG website at:
>
>http://yhslug.tux.org/projects.php3
>
>It was written specifically to work with LTSP and it is GPL.
>
>Enjoy!
>
>jeff elkner
>yorktown high school
>arlington,va