[K12OSN] Installing just the ltsp functions

I have a brand new Amptron board with an AMD Athelon CPU and 512 meg of
RAM.  I also have Red Hat 8.0  and the K12LTSP CDs with RH7.3 I
purchased from you.  The Red Hat 7.3 component will not install in this
computer, I get an error 11 and every thing shuts down and tells me it
is safe to reboot.  The Red Hat 8.0 installed just fine.
1. How do I go about putting just the K12LTSP functions into RH8?
2. Which directory do I put it in?
3. How do I make it activate on start up?
4. Which files do I need to modify and how?
5. What else do I need to do to make this computer be a thin client
server?
Thanks
Bye
Pat