Re: [K12OSN] Reset User

hmm. Interesting program, it just about works, all users show as x11@"i suspect processid" is there some dependancy that I missed. I get a small window with a long list like x11 32946 then in the terminal that I started the program from I get:

ps: error:  User name does not exist.
Usage: ps -[Unix98 options]
           ps -[BSD-style options]
           ps --[GNU-style long options]
           ps --help for a command summary

Jeffrey Elkner wrote:

TeacherTool.py is now up on the YHS-LUG website at:

http://yhslug.tux.org/projects.php3

It was written specifically to work with LTSP and it is GPL.

Enjoy!

jeff elkner
yorktown high school
arlington,va