Re: [K12OSN] Intolerable Boot Times

One thing we noticed after updating to the RH8 based K12LTSP beta 3 is
slower response with tftp. Before the update I could walk around the lab
and turn on every machine at once (30) and they would all come up within
30 seconds or so. Now, the server bogs down when I do more than 4 at a
time. As soon as the client gets the image and boots things are fine.

I'm still scratching my head on this one...

;-) Paul