Re: [K12OSN] Intolerable Boot Times

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 11:17, M H wrote:
I am however having issues with the graphics on the older machines. I
think I need to write out a full modeline for them instead of just
passing a res to them. No matter what supported res I use, the image
appears only on the middle third of the monitor, just squashed down. no
problem on the other cards. I have tried switching the monitors round to
ones that didn't have the problem, so I'm guessing its a Graphics card
issue. Shame I'm a total linux noob and dont know what I need to enter
in a modeline to solve this, but I guess I'll figure it out from a
tutorial somewhere.

This is a neat tool for generating modelines. Enjoy and have a nce
holiday.

http://xtiming.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/xtiming.pl

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District