[K12OSN] LTSP X86server client monitor frequency problem

Hi everyone,
I've successfully installed a proof-of-concept using
LTSP 3.0 beta, but I'm having difficulty using just any
monitor on the clients.  I'm using a modern video card
and modern monitors, but the monotor frequency is out
of range.  One of them even specifically says that the
monitor frequency is too high.  Some of the fancier
monitors (like a 19 inch Trinitron) work fine, though.

What configuration file(s) do I need to change?  Any
help in the area would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and God bless,
Jim