[K12OSN] Default home page, Flash, java

We have been using the flash beta with great success.
I vote to include it or at least a link in the additional programs
folder you have so conveniently located on root desktop. We had some
issues with some java pages killing Mozilla and installed the Sun
version which seems to have eliminated this issue for us.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving one and all.

John