Re: [K12OSN] Reset User

The problem is that TeacherTool was written for use with Python 2.1 or higher.
Python 2.1 or less doesn't support the use of '+=' or '-='.  At least I think
that's the right version.  If you're using Redhat 7.3 or lower, you'll need to
run it with 'python2 TeacherTool.py'.  If not, upgrade Python? ;)

Hopefully that's what's causing the weird display results.

Donald