Re: [K12OSN] Intolerable Boot Times

THANKYOU DAN! that modeline generator is EXCELLENT, all of a sudden all my monitors look right. I just finished the proof of concept with 4 machines. It runs nice and smooth, excellent. Looks like this could be a serious concept to work with, and it also looks like it could save a lot of money.

Thanks again everyone

Mike