Re: [K12OSN] password protecting browser use?

Steve,

I, for one, would love to look at the scripts (and docs, files, etc) you wrote to make this work. Every once in a while, we get a parent who doesn't want their child on the Internet, and it would be great to be able to manage this a little more easily.

Joe

____
Joseph Morelock, Library & Information Services
Canby High School
morelocj canby k12 or us