Re: [K12OSN] version 3.0 production ready ?

Good, wait as long as you feel necessary for the kinks to get worked out.
I hate it when distros rush things at the sacrifice of smoothness.

Second thing:  I haven't tested 3.0, but here is a little thing I'd like: In IceWM replace
nautilus with rox by default.  It is sooo much faster than nautilus(what isn't)  Nautilus takes at
least 10MB ram, where ROX takes 1 or two.  It is real sweet and windoze users feel at home with it
as well.
just add "rox -o -p=dekstop &" to the beggining.  (I give example since if u don't put -o, it
works ugly-like in IceWM.)
It may take some work to get the file associations solid with rox though, but it not too hard.

Good luck, and great job!!

--- Steve Wright <paua quicksilver net nz> wrote:
> I have been holding back on v3.0 until the wrinkles were mostly smoothed
> out..
>
> Should I consider this production ready yet ?
>
> A URL for this version ?
>

> TIA,
> Steve

=====