Re: [K12OSN] Intolerable Boot Times

my most sincere apologies, thats hotmail for you.

Mike

From: Henning Petersen Wangerin Reply-To: k12osn redhat com To: k12osn redhat com Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Intolerable Boot Times Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:52:50 +0100

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:53:29 +0000, you wrote:

THANKYOU DAN! that modeline generator is EXCELLENT, all of a sudden all my monitors look right. I just finished the proof of concept with 4 machines. It runs nice and smooth, excellent. Looks like this could be a serious concept to work with, and it also looks like it could save a lot of money.

Could you pleas turn off HTML on mail to the list - not everyone is able to read your messages.

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards Henning

_H_P_C_o_n_s_u_l_t_ http://www.hpc.dk Skoletoften 9, Blans http://www.turnsys.dk DK - 6400 Soenderborg