[K12OSN] Making it look similar

The school I am rolling LTSP out at has been using windows for quite some time. They are stil running Windows NT 4, I was pushing for them to move to 2000 but K12LTSP looks favourable for a few of the rooms. I am however slightly puzzled as to where I can find a technology such as the people at Lindows used, to make the system lok and feel as "Microsoft" as possible. I know thats kinda like heracy to the Linux crowd, but a freeware Linux X Window Manager + shell that looks and feels like Microsoft Windows would be quite helpful. Does anyone know if this exists, I have been unable to find anything, and I dont want to have to make kids re-learn how to use their computers.

Thanks

Mike