[K12OSN] Keyboardlayout on clients

Hi,

I need to change the keyboardlayout on my clients from english to
swedish, but can´t figure out how. Found a doc on ltsp.org but it seems
to be old, because nothing in that documet concludes with what I have in
my machine. I figure I have to change somewhere in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.local wich builds the XF86Config file that the
client uses, but I don´t now how to do it. Someone that can help me?
Besides everything, are there more people out there trying to localize
the k12ltsp? It would be nice to chare experiences.

/George