Re: [K12OSN] Making it look similar

M H wrote:

I explained in my first e-mail that I dont want to have to re-teach 800 kids and 45 teachers and 30 other staff members how to use a new OS, no matter how similar it may be, they will still require training. You must know how it goes with users.

for sure. gotcha.

Pardon me for being pedantic, but I am thinking an upgrade from 95/98 to XP would require a similar commitment to training.

/steve