Re: [K12OSN] version 3.0 production ready ?

I've also noticed that nautilus spins out of control pretty regularly, at least once or twice a day I discover that a nautilus process has been nicified by verynice for one of my users. If something has a smaller footprint and is more stable, I'd be all for it.

Todd