Re: [K12OSN] Keyboardlayout on clients

Hello,

> I need to change the keyboardlayout on my clients from english to
> swedish, but can´t figure out how. Found a doc on ltsp.org but it seems

you need to change XkbLayout in lts.conf:
http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-3.0-4-en.html#AEN1213

In K12LTSP's lts.conf there is already an example for a German keyboard
mapping.

I think you can use all file names from /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/symbols
as values. If that does not work you might try "sv" instead of "se".

Please tell us which one was sucessful so i can add a note about intl.
keyboards to the faq.