[K12OSN] The client can´t find the sound module

Hi again,

I hope I don´t make a fool out of my self, but I have a lot of junk I
want to put in some sort of work. One of the clients has an old ISA
sound blaster sound device, and I put a line like this in lts.conf

MODULE_01	= sb.o io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1

Problem is when the client boots it says that it can´t find the sb.o
module. With the above line commented out the client works perfectly
(but without sound of course...)
When I try to locate the module it is in fact in
/opt/ltsp/i386/lib/modules/2.4.18-ltsp-1/kernel/sound/sb.o

I suppose it´s where it should be but can´t really find out anything
about it. The doc´s I have read don´t say anything about that. And I
copied that MODULE etc. line from the ltsp.conf config file itself (it´s
there as an example), so I suppose it´s ok.

If you need the exact annotation it´s here:
---
Note: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than
/lib/modules/2.4.18-ltsp-1/modules.dep
Modprobe: Can´t locate module sb.o
ERROR! Loading module sb.o io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 failed!
Press <enter> to continue
---
And when I do press enter it says:
---
Caught SIGHUP
---
And thats it. It stucks there.

Does anyone have any idea about this? Would be great to know what the
problem is, in case I have to load modules for graphic cards etc.

/George