Re: [K12OSN] Sound and LTSP

I'm experimenting with a possible switch to ltsp, and have also messed with sound a good bit. I currently have sound working with realplayer through browsers on clients, which is probably the only application I need sound for at the moment. It works with any windows manager (at least ICE, Gnome and KDE).

The steps I took were:

installed the ltsp sound package by Boris Reisig (link at the ltsp.org contrib page)

disable ARTs

Enable the Gnome sound server.

Robert