Re: [K12OSN] SunRay 1

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 05:17, John Leonard wrote:
> Ok...I've been lurking in the shadows here for a while now and am very
> new at this concept at least on a linux setup. I have some SunRay 1
> clients and I would very much like to have them boot onto a K12LTSP box
> if possible.

These clients will not work out-of-the-box.

I approached SunMicrosystems about this and there very keen to develop
an opensource solution.  I cannot imagine that they would be adverse to
a proposal.

With your limited Linux experience, I would suggest that you tried other
avenues and perhaps the Gurus will get a round tuit.

If the sunrays are surplus or if you can spare one of them, perhaps you
might deliver one to one of the K12LTSP senior developers so they may
evaluate its' potential.

/steve