[K12OSN] ISA NIC config

I am trying to configure a workstation with an ISA 3c509B-etherlink III network card.
I've downloaded the driver for it and created the boot disk, but when booting I get a kernel panic message:
"could not auto detect network card. ISA cards can not be detected, so they require 'NIC = paramenter' to be passed to /etc/dhcpd.conf"

I tried to edit the file but was not sure what to put in for parameters.

Thanks,

Erfan