[K12OSN] Progressive Patch

By the way, has anyone played with the progressive patch anymore? I'd
like to get it working with my pxe booted machines. I'm about to start
playing with it but I thought I'd check to see if anyone else has
already accomplished this before I reinvented the wheel.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742
(870) 352-2968

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX.

---