[K12OSN] Update to 3.0.0

I am a relative Linux newbie and a complete Red Had newbie. All of my previous Linux experience has been with Debian.
I presently have pre2 installed and working and am downloading the new final isos as I write this.

Is there a Red Hat equivalent to apt-get update, apt-get upgrade? Or how do I upgrade pre2 to the latest version?

Gerry Curry
Curry Systems & Consulting
546 Cedar Lake Rd, R.R. 1
South Ohio, NS, B0W 3E0