Re: [K12OSN] dhclient issue?

Chris,

When the client boots up, and runs dhclient during the /linuxrc
script, it doesn't know anything about dns.  In fact, it doesn't
even have any resolver libraries at that point.  So, when the
root filesystem is mounted via NFS, you cannot use a hostname,
you must use an IP address.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org