Re: [K12OSN] dhclient issue?

Chris,

The /linuxrc script is inside of the initrd which is
tacked onto the end of the kernel that is being downloaded
to the workstation.

Can't you just use the IP address in the root-path line in
the dhcpd.conf file ?

Also, if you don't include an IP address in the root-path,
then it will default to whichever server the client obtained
it's IP address from.

That is, do this:    root-path   "/opt/ltsp/i386";

without the 'ip-addr:' in the path.

I'm pretty sure that will do the trick.

Jim.