Re: [K12OSN] dhclient issue?

Chris Hobbs wrote:

Also, if you don't include an IP address in the root-path,
then it will default to whichever server the client obtained
it's IP address from.

That is, do this: root-path "/opt/ltsp/i386";

My dhcp server is a different box from my app servers. I'll try it though to see if it'll work.

And it did - very cool! Now to setup a second server and see if I'm not just imagining things :)

Thanks for the help!

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator