[K12OSN] Mozilla xft and MS TrueType fonts

Hello All,

I installed the Mozilla xft version along with the MS TrueType fonts on
RH 8.0 here at home. I have been using it for a week now. According to
the readme there are some bugs so I am leery to install it on our K12
servers at school.

This seems like a good thing to have especially since all our teachers
use FrontPage for their class web sites. Anyone care to ring in on this.

John