From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf
Of Caleb Wagnon
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 7:32 AM
To: 'K12osn'
Subject: [K12OSN] Redhat Education

I tried to setup a new account at the education section but it said it
already existed. I already have an account with Redhat so do I already
have access to the education channel? Can I add education access to my
current account? Thanks

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742
(870) 352-2968

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I installed LINUX.

---