RE: [K12OSN] RedHat 8.0 and SMP Freeze...multiple systems verified.

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Caleb Wagnon wrote:

>backup "servers" with big ide drives? That's what I'm leaning towards.
>Maybe using rsync? I think I could scare the administration with the
>cold hard truth about no backups =) and get some money turned loose.

Not only backups, but tested, proven, solid backups. With off-site storage.

Even if that means a removable IDE drive bay so you can cycle through
a couple of drives... it'll save you some day ;-)

When it comes to backups, paranoia is a virtue!

-Eric