Re: [K12OSN] knoppix

WooHoo, I looked and found it.
So many cool things, 24 hours in the day...

I like the 'feel' of knoppix, and will (when I have time :-) ) look at it to see if I can say why. It 'felt' like there was more for someone looking for educational software out of the box. Perhaps k12ltsp can include some of the educational software that's on knoppix - or make it more obvious if it's already on k12ltsp and I just have not found it :-)

Thanks again,

Gary

Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
Knoppix has an LTSP mode - look through the menus.

Jon