Re: [K12OSN] i2 rsync mirror now available

Henry Hartley wrote:
And instead of the 10.5 hours it took me to get disk 1,
disks 2 and 3 downloaded side by side from mricon.com in
40 minutes.  Thanks!

:) No problem. We (Duke LUG) are also one of the primary mirrors for Red Hat and Ximian, so this is just a drop in the sea in terms of bandwidth.

Now, if I actually had time to play with k12ltsp instead of just lurking on the lists... :/

Cheers,
--
Konstantin ("Icon") Riabitsev
Duke University Physics Sysadmin