[K12OSN] Workstation IP address

How can I check the IP address or ID of a specific workstation? Is there a command? I tried ifconfig but it only gives me the ip address of the server.

Thanks,

Erfan

Erfan S. Zahra'i
Senior Mathematics & Physics Teacher
Maxwell International Baha'i School
Bag 1000, Shawnigan Lake
BC, Canada
V0R 2W0

email: ezahrai maxwell bc ca, ezahrai hotmail com
website: http://www.etutor4u.com,studenthelp.ca

----Original Message Follows---- From: Paul Litwack <plitwack earthlink net> Reply-To: k12osn redhat com To: k12osn redhat com Subject: [K12OSN] Hello Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 13:28:52 -0500

Redhat 8.0 had serious rpm database problems which made it unusable for my applications. Have you corrected this in k12os 3.0?