[K12OSN] NetGear NIC

Hey all!

I found NetGear NICs for 4.99 (after rebates), and I have some ISA computers that I didn't want to deal with figuring out, so I bought a few.

I seem to have found the right boot disk, because they find the server, load the kernel, and then say that they can't auto-detect the NIC, even though they're PCI cards. Anybody know right off what could be going wrong?

Incidentally, whoever sent the post about using rsync to do progressive backups, thanks a million. I now have a backup on another machine. Now if I can just figure out cron (or, I suppose, alternately Perl) enough to get it to do what I want...

Todd