Re: [K12OSN] How many users?

I've sketched it out on paper several times.  :-)

The file servers are easy.  Are you going to stick with Novell, use nfs,
or using Windows file sharing?

Do you want to run all of the desktops in a thin client mode or do
some of them need to be 'thick'?  Guessing from the number of users,
the desktops will be used by more than one person, implying 24x7
operation.

What application are the desktops running?

Basically you take a swag at how many users per server, then start
figuring out how many servers you will need.  Build a lab setup and
test your hypothesis.

Jim Wildman, CISSP, RHCE                                jim rossberry com
http://www.rossberry.com