Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

I'm cc'ing this to Robert Melton, who wrote TeacherTool.py, in the hopes
that he can better answer you question than I can.

We put TeacherTool.py on our LTSPserver in the /root directory.  I then
ssh into the LTSPserver from my desktop box, su - to root and run

./TeacherTool.py &

A Tkinter window then appears on *my* desktop that looks like the
attached image below.

The X display has to be exported so that it can run on the server and
display on my box.  I think your present error has something to do with
that.

I'm also cc'ing this to Donald Oellerich, the student who administers
our LTSPserver.  If Robert doesn't have time to answer, perhaps Donald
can.

Hope this helps.

jeff elkner
yorktown high school