Re: [K12OSN] how to download .iso using rsync

Jáder,

Try running the command inside of '()'.  Ex:
(sleep 5 &)

This just means run the command "sleep 5 &" in a sub-shell, and since the
command gets backgrounded in the sub-shell, when the sub-shell exits, the
process becomes owned by pid 1 (init).

Josh