Re: [K12OSN] M$ forms in OO

Dear Folks,
	please help me shake the M$ habit! I am pushing bootable terminals
really hard and when the sale gets too tough, at least OO to replace M$.
I've run into a problem where users complain (unfortunately with merit)
that the forms created with M$Word don't work with OO - neither display,
nor print work correctly, that is, same as in Word. Any help appreciated.
julius