Re: [K12OSN] TeacherTool.py Help debugging

I'm wondering if maybe one of the commands like
netstat responds differently on a different system.
This was written on/for RedHat 7.3 I believe with
python2.  Is everyone here using k12ltsp off redhat
7.3?

If someone would send me some screenshots of the
problem(s) and what you're running on, I'd be more
than willing to take a look at it tomorrow in school.

Donald